分享好友 天南地北首页 网站导航

商务英语口语考试:对话

网友发布 2023-06-03 03:06 · 头闻号教育培训

1.Your conversation is about making a contract on purchasing nuts with the supplier through the process of enquiry,offer, counter-offer.我们的谈话内容,是关於采购坚果,同卖方之间进行询价、报价及还价的过程。

2.Suppose you’re placing an order of 10 tons of black tea, and you’ll discuss the details with you seller, which includes price,delivery,packaging,shipment)如果你下了一个10吨红茶的订单,你就得跟他们讨论一些细节,包括价格、出货、包装及装船讯息。

3.Assume you received your goods of sewing machine which were delivered late, and what’s worse, some of the cases were damp and broken. Then you’re planning to address the problem with your supplier. ( complaint, claim, and after sale service should be included)如果你需要的缝纫机货物交货延迟了,或者有个别箱子受潮或破损,那你就得向你的供应商检讨问题原因(可能要抱怨、索赔或者是要求其履行售后服务)

4. Make a conversation between an agent and seller about commission negotiation 买卖双方进行佣金谈判。

5. A is a buyer(purchaser) , B is a seller. Make a conversation in which A tries to promote samples to persuade B to buy their products.买方与卖方之间的谈判,就是买方说服卖方购买其产品的过程。

6. Try to make a conversation on negotiation of price clause in a contract 关於合同中的价格条款做一次会谈

7. Try to make a conversation on establishing business relationship with your potential business partner.跟你的潜在客户关於建立合作关系做一次会谈。

8. Make a conversation promoting your products at a trade fair.

关於提升你们公司产品的公平竞争力做一次会谈。

9. Make a conversation discussing how to increase sales/ your work plan for next year.关於如何提升下半年的销售额即你的工作计划做一次会谈。

10. make a conversation about staring an E-Commerce.关於如何著眼於电子商务市场做一次会谈

商务英语口语对话

商务英语口语对话1

 Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.

 莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。

 Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.

 海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。

 Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.

 莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。

 Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.

 海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。

 Lester:Good. What about print and radio?

 莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?

 Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.

 海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。

 Lester:Any larger ads?

 莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?

 Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

 海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。

 Lester:Sounds perfect.

 莱司特:听起来很周全。

 Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

 海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。

商务英语口语对话2

 Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

 海伦:哈??掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />

 Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

 凯文:我是李凯文。

 Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

 海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。

 Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

 凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

 Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

 海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

 Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

 凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

 Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

 海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?

 Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

 凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

 Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

 海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

 Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

 information.

 凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

 Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

 海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

 Kevin:That would be great.

 凯文:那样很好。

 Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

 海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。

 Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

 凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

 Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

 soon as I get them.

 海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

 Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

 凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

商务英语口语对话3

 Leslie:How are you this afternoon?

 莱司利:今天下午过得如何?

 Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

 保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。

 Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.

 莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。

 Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

 保罗:我看看……你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?

 Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

 莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的.折扣。

 Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

 保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

 Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

 莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

 Paul:What about lead time?

 保罗:交货时间呢?

 Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

 莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。

 Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

 保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?

 Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

 莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。

 Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

 保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。

 Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

 莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。

商务英语口语对话4

 Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.

 贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。

 Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.

 拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。

 Betty:Yes, how may I help you?

 贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?

 Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

 拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

 Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

 贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?

 Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

 拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。

 Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

 贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。

 Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?

 拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?

 Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

 贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。

 Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

 拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?

 Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

 贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。

 Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

 拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。

商务英语口语对话5

 Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

 崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?

 Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

 哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?

 Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

 崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。

 Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

 哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?

 Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

 崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。

 Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

 哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?

 Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

 崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。

 Harold:No kidding?

 哈洛德:真的吗?

 Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

 崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。

 Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

 哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?

 Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

 崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。

 Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

 哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。

;

免责声明:本平台仅供信息发布交流之途,请谨慎判断信息真伪。如遇虚假诈骗信息,请立即举报

举报
反对 0
打赏 0
更多相关文章

收藏

点赞