分享好友 天南地北首页 网站导航

大学两分钟左右的英语口语对话

网友发布 2023-07-18 12:45 · 头闻号教育培训

大学里,我们会遇到很多场合,但往往不知道应该用英语准确表达自己的意思,下面是大学两分钟左右的英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

大学两分钟左右的英语口语对话

杨: Yesterday I got one message from your QQ, it said you wanted to borrow some money.

昨天我收到你的QQ信息,说你想借点钱。

李: Really? It must be a scam.My QQ has been stolen last week.

真的吗?肯定是诈骗,我的QQ上周就被盗了。

杨: I also think so, so I just cancelled that message.

我也是这么想的,所以我就把信息删掉了。

李: Did he send you the account?

他给你发帐号了吗?

杨: Yes, it is an account of bank of china.

是的,是一个中行的帐号。

李: Then give it to me.

给我吧。

杨: What do you want to do? To find the swindler?

你想干什么?找出诈骗者?

李: No, I just want to teach him some lessons.

不,我只是想给他点教训。

杨: How?

怎么做呢?

李: I will use his account on online bank and try to find his password, if I put wrong passwords 3 times continuously, then this account will be frozen for one day. If I am lucky enough to get the correct password, then I will give all the money in that account to welfare.

我会在网上银行使用这个账号,如果我连续3次输错密码,这个账户会被冻结一天。 如果我够运气碰对了密码,我会把帐户里所有的钱捐给福利院。

杨: Good idea! If people all do so, swindlers will surely cry everyday!

好主意!如果人人都这么做,骗子们整天都要哭了!

大学英语口语情景对话

A:I'm calling to ask about your apartment advertised.

A:我看到了贵公司公寓出租的广告,打个电话来问一下情况。

B:Yes, we've got great apartments with charming environment and nice scenery. And theyare all newly renovated.

B:是的,我们有很多环境优雅、景色优美的公寓,全部都是新装修的。

A:That sounds fantastic! But I am looking for something closer to the downtown, as I spendmost of my time at the office.

A:听起来太棒了,但我想租一间离市中心近一点的公寓,因为我大部分时间都在办公室度过。

B:No problem. We have a nice apartment located near the Oriental Square. It's perfect forpeople busy with office work. It is fully furnished with a service staff taking care of the trivialdetails.

B:没问题。我们在东方广场附近有一套条件很好的公寓。它非常适合那些工作很忙的人,设施齐全而且有服务人员照顾生活琐事。

A:I'm sure it is wonderful, but I need an unfurnished apartment with relatively lower cost.

A:我相信这个公寓一定很棒,但我想要一套无装修、价格相对更低的公寓。

B:Ah! I get your point. We have just what you need. Our Jinyuan apartments have several floorplans. The onebedroom apartments are very economical, but their layout makes great use of asmall amount of space. I thinkyou can find the right apartment there.

B:哦,我明白了。我们正好有您想要的这类公寓。我们的金苑公寓楼有好几种户型。一居室公寓非常便宜,而且布局合理,充分利用了有限的空问。我想你能在那里找到合适的公寓。

A:Great! I'll arrange a viewing after work tomorrow afternoon. Could you tell me the detailedaddress?

A:太好了!明天下午下班后我会去看房。你能告诉我详细的地址吗?

B:Of course. It's just at 19 Linquan Road. You can phone me again if you can find the rightplace.

B:当然了。就在林泉路19号。如果您找不到的话可以再给我打电话。

A:Ok. Thank you.

A:好的,谢谢。

大学生买化妆品英语对话

Saleswoman: Welcome. How can I help you?

专柜**:欢迎光临,请问你们要些什么?

Julia: We want to look at some of your products.

茱莉娅:我们想看看你们的产品。

Saleswoman: This way please. We have a full range of products from cosmetics to skincleansers.

专柜**:这边请。我们有一系列的产品,从彩妆到洁肤品应有尽有。

Julia: Could you commend me some moisturizers?

茱莉娅:你可以介绍一些保湿产品吗?

Saleswoman: Your T-zone gets oily easily, but your cheeks are dry in winter. Am I right?

专柜**:你的T字部位容易出油,但是在冬天两颊却很干。是吗?

Julia: Yes, that's right.

茱莉娅:是的,就是那样。

Saleswoman: This "Cream of Olives" is our bestseller for combination skin. You can try it onyour hand.

专柜**:这款橄榄滋养霜是我们卖得最好的,专门针对混合型肌肤。你可以在手上试一下。

Julia: Oh, very good. I will buy this one.

茱莉娅:嗯,不错。我买这个了。

Saleswoman: All right. Anything else?

专柜**:好的。还要别的吗?

Julia: No. Thank you.

茱莉娅:不需要了。谢谢你。

Saleswoman: My pleasure.

专柜**:很乐意为您服务。

大学英语口语对话范文

Steven's hair is long and needs to be cut short. This morning he goes to the barber's.

史蒂文的头发长了,需要剪短。今天早上他去了理发店。

Barber: Good morning. What can I do for you, sir?

理发师:早上好。先生,我能为您做些什么呢?

Steven: Good morning. I'd like to have a haircut.

史蒂文:早上好。我想理发。

Barber: Very well. Please sit down here. Do you want me to cut your hair very close?

理发师:好的。请这边坐。您想把头发剪得很短吗?

Steven: Please cut the sides shorter, but not so much at the back.

史蒂文:两边剪得短点,但是后面不要剪得太多。

Barber: It's such a hot season, isn't it? May I suggest thinning out the top?

理发师:天气好热呀,是吗?我建议把头顶的头发削薄些。

Steven: That's a good idea. But leave the front as it is now.

史蒂文:好主意。但前面的头发不要改变了。

(several minutes later)

(几分钟后)

Barber: Now it's done. Is it satisfactory?

理发师:好了。这样您满意吗?

Steven: Very good, thanks.

史蒂文:好极了,谢谢。

Barber: Anything else I can do for you, sir?

理发师:还要其他服务吗,先生?

Steven: No, thanks.

史蒂文:不用了,谢谢。

 高中英语对话课旨在培养学生语言交际能力,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。我精心收集了大学校园生活英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

大学校园生活英语对话1

 Ben:

 May, did you understand everything I said just now? Do you need more explanation?

 阿美,我刚才说的你都懂了吗?你还需要解释吗?

 May:

 Err?almost? I just need more time to reflect it.

 嗯,差不多。我只是需要更多的时间来复习。

 Ben:

 It's OK. Just let me know when you have a problem.

 好的,要是有什么问题就问我。

 May:

 But you've explained it three times. Oh, I am so stupid!

 但是你已经解释三次了。我真笨啊!

 Ben:

 Don't lose heart, May. You have already made great progress in your biology.

 别灰心,阿美。你的生物已经进步很多了。

 May:

 Really? Did I?

 真的吗?我进步了吗?

 Ben:

 Of course you did! You are making progress everyday, bit by bit, but you just cannot see it or feel it.

 当然!你每天都在进步,一点一点地,只是你没有看到或没有感觉到。

 May:

 Dad, do you think I can get in Tsinghua University? I'm afraid it is a tough call for me.

 爸爸,你认为我能考上清华大学吗?我怕我做不到。

 Ben:

 Getting into Tsinghua is very competitive. You must study ten times harder than others. Why do you want to go to Tsinghua?

 考清华的竞争会很激烈。你必须要付出比别人多十倍的努力。你为什么想考清华呀?

 May:

 Tsinghua is the top university in China. Half of my classmates want to go to Tsinghua.

 清华是全国最好的大学呀。我们班一半的同学都想考清华。

 Ben:

 It's best only when it fits you. I don't advise you to go to Tsinghua. Though it ranks top in China, it doesn't fit you.

 只有适合自己的才是最好的。我不建议你考清华。虽然它是中国顶尖高校,但是它不适合你。

 May:

 You think so? Why?

 你真这样想?为什么?

 Ben:

 Don't you always want to study Chinese literature? Tsinghua is not good for that. I suggest you apply for Peking University.

 你不是一直想学中国文学吗?清华在那方面并不是很强。我建议你考北京大学。

 May:

 Dad, you are right. Tsinghua is the best, but it isn't a fit for me. But do you really think I can get in Peking University? What if I failed?

 嗯,是这样的。清华是最好的,但是它并不适合我。但是你真的认为我能考上北大吗?如果没考上怎么办?

 Ben:

 Of course you can! No matter what the result is, the process is more important.

 你肯定行!不管结果怎样,过程更重要。

大学校园生活英语对话2

 May:

 I have received the admission letter from Peking University!

 我已经收到北大的录取通知书了。

 Gary:

 Congratulations!

 恭喜呀!

 May:

 How about you? Have you got any news from any university?

 你怎么样?有大学来通知吗?

 Gary:

 No. I have been waiting for three months, there is just no letter coming.

 没有,我已经等了有三个月了,没有一封信来。

 May:

 The season of university enrollment hasn't ended. Maybe you will receive their admission letter soon.

 大学录取的时间还没有结束呢。也许很快你就能收到通知。

 Gary:

 I must have done terribly in my College Entrance Exams in English and math. I think they have rejected my application.

 高考时,我的数学和英语没有考好。我想他们已经拒绝我的申请了。

 May:

 Come on, don't loose heart. Ask for the telephone number of the school and give them a call.

 别灰心呀。问问学校的电话号码,给他们打个电话。

 Gary:

 I have called them. But they said they didn't have my information about their computer.

 我给他们打过电话,但是他们说电脑里没有我的信息。

 May:

 What does that mean?

 那是什么意思?

 Gary:

 It means my score is under their requirement and my application was automatically eliminated from the system.

 那就是说我的分数没有达到他们的要求,我的志愿表被系统自动删除了。

 May:

 I am so sorry, Gucci.

 我真为你感到难过,古奇。

 Gary:

 Don't worry about me, May. I am just so proud of you. You've got admitted by Peking University!

 别为我担心,阿美。我为你自豪。你被北京大学录取了。

 May:

 What are you going to do next?

 那你接下来怎么办?

 Gary:

 I am going to apply for some vocational schools. I like fashion design and I want to study it.

 我想申请一些职业学校。我喜欢服装设计,我想学这个。

 May:

 Don't be sad, Gary, you still the chance to go to a university in the future.

 别伤心,盖瑞。你将来还是有机会上大学的。

 Gary:

 Thank you, May, but I am not sad. On the contrary, I am quite happy. Finally, I can study something I really like!

 谢谢你,阿美。但是我不伤心,相反,我很高兴。我终于可以学自己喜欢的东西了。

大学校园生活英语对话3

 Shirley:

 Finally the class is over. Be quick. Ben must have been waiting for long.

 课终于上完了。快点,本杰明一定等了很长时间了。

 Sam:

 Oh, I am so tired. My back is sore and my neck hurts.

 我好累呀,背很酸,脖子也疼。

 Shirley:

 That's normal. You have been sitting for three hours, with your attention highly concentrated.

 那很正常,你已经精神高度集中地坐了三个小时了。

 Sam:

 You are wrong, Shirley. I was always absent-minded in the class. I meant to concentrate on the class, but I was just so tired. Maybe I am old.

 你错了,雪莉。我上课时总是走神。我想集中精力,但我总是很累。我可能是老了。

 Shirley:

 No. You are just burning yourself out these days. Have a good rest and you will feel energetic again.

 不,只是你最近太累了。好好休息一下,你就会有精神了。

 Sam:

 One of my friends took the Adult College Entrance Exam last year. He filled the school column with his name, and his score was relinquished.

 我的一个朋友去年参加了成人高考,他在学校那一栏填了他的名字,整个成绩就作废了。

 Shirley:

 How could he make such a silly mistake?

 他怎么会犯这么愚蠢的错误?

 Sam:

 He said he hadn't taken any exams for ten years, and couldn't get used to it immediately. He was extremely nervous then.

 他说他有10年没参加考试了,一下子没法适应。那个时候的他特别紧张。

 Shirley:

 He lost a very good chance to go to college, didn't he?

 他失掉了一个上大学的好机会,是吧?

 Sam:

 Yeah. The test was fairly easy and almost every test-taker could pass that exam. Adult College Entrance Exam is much easier than college entrance exam. And there are fewer subjects.

 是呀。考试十分简单,几乎所有参加考试的人都能通过。成人高考比普通高考容易得多。课程也要少得多。

 Shirley:

 That's a very good lesson. We must familiarize ourselves with the exam from now on.

 那是个很好的教训。我们应该从现在开始就去熟悉考试。

 Sam:

 Yeah, I must try to get some sample test papers and finish them within a set time.

 是的,我必须找到几份样卷,并且在规定的时间内完成。

 Shirley:

 Don't forget to finish them in the class-room under someone's supervision, making it more like a real exam.

 为了更像正规的考试,不要忘了在教室里在别人的监督下做完题目。

 Sam:

 You must be kidding. Who has time to supervise me?

 开玩笑吧,谁有时间监督我?

 Shirley:

 No, no kidding. I am serious. I can be your supervisor if you want.

 没有开玩笑,我很严肃。如果你愿意的话,我可以监督你。

 Sam:

 OK, supervisor, do you take bribes?

 好的,监考老师,你收受贿赂吗?

免责声明:本平台仅供信息发布交流之途,请谨慎判断信息真伪。如遇虚假诈骗信息,请立即举报

举报
反对 0
打赏 0
更多相关文章

收藏

点赞