分享好友 天南地北首页 网站导航

外企面试用英语口语

网友发布 2023-07-14 11:47 · 头闻号教育培训

外企面试用英语口语集锦

 参加外企面试一般都要使用英语来对话。你对外企面试用英语口语了解吗?下面是我为大家带来的关于外企面试用英语口语的知识,欢迎阅读。

 外企面试用英语口语集锦

 Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

 你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

 A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

 Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.

 对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

 A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

 Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?

 A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

 A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

 opportunity for advancement.

 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。

 Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

 A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

 A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

 Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

 A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

 Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

 A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

 Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

 A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

 Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

 A: Yes, I think so.

 A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

 Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?

 A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。

 A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。

 A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。

 Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

 (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

 A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

 A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

 Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?

 A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

 A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。

 Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

 A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标

 A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

 Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?

 A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

 A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

 我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

 Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

 A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

 A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的'那些取。

 Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

 A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

 Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失败?

 A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?

 A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。

 A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。

 Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

 A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

 A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。

 Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

 A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

 A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

 Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?

 A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

 Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?

 A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

 Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

 A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

 A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

 A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

 (如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

 (甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

 Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

 A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

 薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

 A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

;

说到求职换工作,就不得不谈面试这一个不容忽视的环节。对于求职者来说,面试永远是一个需要认真并且严肃的事情,下面是面试英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:

面试英语口语情景对话

AB------------interviewer C D E-------------------candidate

C: 敲门

C : Can I come in?

E : Ok. please come in

C : Hello, nice to meet you. 你好,很高兴见到你们。

A : nice to meet you. Too 我也很高兴见到你。

A: Your name is liumiaomiao? Really nice name! 你叫XX吗?蛮好听的名字哦

C: thank you 谢谢

B. I've seen your resume, I would like to learn more about your situation. First, you can simply talk about yourself?我看过你的简历,我想更多了解你的情况。首先你能简单谈一下你自己吗?

C: Thank you for your concern for me, I am 20 years old, Wuhan Engineering Institute graduates. I majored in computer networks.I want to apply for your flange, water treatment equipment co., LTD., the job of a network engineer谢谢你对我的关注,我今年20岁,是武汉工程职业技术学院的毕业生。我的专业是计算机网络。我想应聘的是你们法兰尼净水器设备有限公司网络工程师这一职位

E: Do you think you are qualified for this job

你觉得你能胜任这工作吗

C: Of course, I believe that with my efforts and enthusiasm for work will do it best

当然,我相信凭借我的努力和对工作的热情一定会将它做到最好

A : In college you attended any events yet? What did you learn?

在大学里你参加了什么活动了吗?从中到了什么呢?

C : At the school. I attended the English Association and the Students' Union. Also a class group secretary.In them. I learned to be strong and stick在学校。我参加了英语协会和学生会。也是班上的团支书。在其中。让我学会了坚强和坚持。

B : Why did you come to apply for this job? 你为什么来应聘这个工作?

D: I applied because I believe they can contribute to the company, I have much experience in this field, but enthusiasm is high. And my ability to adapt convinced me that I could bring a new level responsibilities. " 我来应聘是因为我相信自己能为公司作出贡献,我在这个领域的经验不多,但是热情很高。而且我的适应能力使我确信我能把职责带上一个新的台阶。

A : What is your greatest strengths and weaknesses ?你最大的长处和弱点分别是什么?

C : From the strengths, I believe that my biggest advantage is that I have a highly rational mind, to sort out the clue from chaos to. My biggest weakness is that for people who do not have a sense of order, may lack enough patience. I believe my organizational skills can help companies achieve goals more quickly. 从长处来说,我相信我最大的优点是我有一个高度理性的头脑,能够从混乱中整理出头绪来。我最大的弱点是,对那些没有秩序感的人,可能缺乏足够的耐心。我相信我的组织才能可以帮助企业更快地实现目标。

A: A rational organization ability shows that you have a clear mind and a certain ability to work, if you are hired, the characteristics of u please, we will find you more idiosyncratic

有理性有组织能力说明你有清晰的头脑和一定的工作能力,如果你被录用了,请好好发挥你的特点,我们将会发掘你更多的特质

C :Thank you, I sure will

E: So .What work experience do you have? 你有什么工作经验吗?

C: I did part-time summer vacation. Usually did the weekend promotion. Last year, a few months internship in IT companies寒暑假我做过兼职。平时双休也做过促销。去年在IT公司实习过几个月

B :We will give you an answer as soon as possible. 我们将尽快给你答复

C : Good thank you, goodbye 好的 谢谢,再见

ABE: goodbye 再见

A :

The girl's whole condition is good, can consider more.这个女生整体看来还不错,可以多考虑一下

B: Well, really good, let's look at a

恩,确实不错,一起看下一位吧

A : ok 好的

关于面试的英语对话

A: I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.

B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

我也是,请坐。

A: Thank you!

谢谢

B: What is your name, please?

请问,你叫什么名字?

A: My name is Zhanghang.

我叫张航

B: What is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。

B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

你大学主修课程有哪些?

A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.

大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。

B: What subject did you major in?

你辅修过什么专业吗?

A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.

会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法

B: Why did you choose this corporation?

你为什么选择本公司?

A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.

公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。

B: What are your salary expectations?

你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?

A: I am sure you will make me a fair offer.

我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。

B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

你还有什么疑问吗?

A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

我何时能知道你的最终决定?

B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

我们将于下周末之前联系你。

A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.

太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。

B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.

感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。

A: Goodbye.

再见。

面试关于工作经验英语对话

A:What kind of jobs have you had?

你曾经做过什么工作?

B:I worked as a personnel manager in a state-owned company, and then I transferred to joint venture as a sales manager. So I am familiar with the food market in China.

我在一家国有公司里做过人事经理, 接着转到一家私有企业做销售经理。 因此我对中国的食品市场很熟悉。

A:How did your previous employers treat you?

你以前的雇主对你怎么样?

B:They treated me very well. We cooperated harmoniously and respected each other.

他们都对我很好。我们合作得很和谐,互相尊重对方。

A:What have you learned from the jobs your have had?

从你以前的工作中,你学到了什么?

B:I have learned some skills about how to deal with clients and how to behave myself as a personnel manager.

我学到了一些和顾客相处的技巧, 到了作为一名人事部经理的适当行为举止。

A:When you worked in your previous company, which did you prefer, working with other people or by yourself?

你在以前公司工作的时候,你喜欢和其他人一起工作还是你自己单独工作?

B:I preferred working with other colleagues when I worked in my previous company. I think teamwork and cooperation are very important. No matter how competent he or she is in a company, he can?t do without them.

我更喜欢和其他同事在一起工作。我 认为团结合作是非常重要的。不管他或她多有能力,都离不开大家的团结与合作。

面试关于离职原因的英语对话

A:Where are you employed?

你在哪里工作?

B:I have been employed as a secretary at a trading company.

在一家贸易公司做秘书。

A:What do you think of your present job?

对你目前的工作有什么看法?

B:I find it interesting.

我觉得它挺有趣。

A:How do you get to office?

你是怎么去办公室的?

B:I go to the office by bus every day.

每天坐公交车。

A:What does your work consist of exactly?

确切地讲,你的工作都涉及什么内容?

B:My main responsibility is trouble-shooting between top management and the general employees.

主要任务是处理高层管理与一般雇员间的矛盾。

A:Would you mind working overtime at night?

加夜班你介意吗?

B:No, often my boss requires overtime work.

不介意,我的老板经常要求我加班。

A:How much money are you making a month?

你的月工资是多少?

B:5,000 yuan a month.

5000 元。

A:Why do you plan to change your job?

你为什么要换工作?

B:I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one. Besides, I would like to practise my English in my work. As my present employer deals with China trade towards China only, there isn?t much chance to speak English.

因为我希望找到一份较有活力的工作。 此外,我想在工作上多用英语。但我现 时的雇主只从事对中国的贸易,所以很少使用英语。

免责声明:本平台仅供信息发布交流之途,请谨慎判断信息真伪。如遇虚假诈骗信息,请立即举报

举报
反对 0
打赏 0
更多相关文章

收藏

点赞