分行是:branch;支行是:sub-branch。
1、sub-branch
英 [s?b brɑ?nt?] ? 美 [s?b br?nt?] ?
意思:支行;分支;支干;次分支
2、branch
英 [brɑ?nt?],美 [br?nt?] ?
树枝;分支;分部;分行;分店;政府部门;分支机构;分开;分岔
第三人称单数: branches 复数: branches 现在分词: branching 过去式: branched 过去分词: branched
扩展资料:
支行主要负责一些项目的审批,对下级机构进行业务检查等。如:银行账户开户许可证核发,贷款卡发放核准等。
具体职责如下:
1、贯彻执行稳健的货币政策,支持辖区经济发展。
2、根据授权开展外汇管理工作,维护辖区外汇秩序稳定。
3、管理发行库。具体负责办理人民币发行基金的调拔、保管、损伤券销毁和核算业务,办理商业银行存、取现金业务,负责组织人民币反假工作。
4、维护支付、清算系统的正常运行。
5、经理国库。
6、开展金融统计,组织金融经济统计调查。
7、指导部署金融业反洗钱工作,负责反洗钱的资金监测。
8、管理信贷征信业,推动建立社会信用信贷体系。
9、防范系统性金融风险,维护金融稳定。
百度百科-支行
银行金融英语口语
中国工商银行:INDUSTRIALANDCOMMERCIALBANKOFCHINA
中国农业银行:AGRICULTURALBANKOFCHINA
中国建设银行:ChinaConstructionBank
银行简介:
中国工商银行(简称ICBC)成立于1984年1月1日。总行位于北京复兴门内大街55号,是中央管理的大型国有银行。中国工商银行的基本任务是依据国家的法律和法规,通过国内外开展融资活动筹集社会资金,加强信贷资金管理,支持企业生产和技术改造,为我国经济建设服务。
中国农业银行(简称ABC)成立于1951年。总行位于北京建国门内大街69号。中国农业银行网点遍布中国城乡,是中国业务辐射范围最广的大型现代化商业银行。业务领域已由最初的农业信贷、结算业务,发展成为品种齐全,本外币结合,能够办理国际、国内通行的各类金融业务。
中国建设银行(简称CCB,建行)成立于1954年10月1日。总行位于北京金融大街25号。中国建设银行主要经营领域包括信贷资金贷款、居民储蓄存款、外汇业务、信用卡业务,以及政策性房改金融和个人住房抵押贷款等多种业务。
扩展资料:
中国银行业金融机构不断加大社会责任工作力度,建立健全社会责任管理体系,立足实践、开拓创新,在有效履行社会责任方面做了许多积极探索。中国银行业所做的努力,逐渐赢得了国内外社会的肯定,有利于树立良好形象,向实现金融与经济社会可持续发展迈出了坚实的一步。
中国银监会围绕科学发展这一主题,督促银行业金融机构化解金融风险,转变发展方式,服务经济,回报社会。国有银行坚持的发展方向有以下几点:
一、坚持服务实体经济。引导银行业加大对国家重点建设领域和战略性新兴产业的资金支持,加强对“三农”以及小微企业等薄弱领域的金融服务,限制对“两高一剩”行业的信贷投入。
二、坚持发展绿色金融。引导银行业制定和完善绿色信贷政策和制度,将实施绿色金融与履行社会责任、防范环境社会风险以及加快信贷结构调整有机结合起来,实现股东价值与公益目标的双赢。
三、坚持添补金融空白。引导银行业坚持以人为本履行社会责任,不断加强金融机构空白乡镇网点的基础金融服务,让偏远农村地区的广大百姓真正享受到基础金融服务,共享银行业改革发展成果。
四、坚持保护消费者利益。引导银行业完善客户投诉处理机制,确保客户投诉能够得到便捷、及时、专业和公平友善的处理;主动承担起金融消费者教育的社会责任,利用自身的专业能力和信息资源普及金融知识,提高公众识别和防范金融风险的能力。
参考资料来源:
人民网-全面践行社会责任实现银行业与经济社会和谐发展
百度百科-中国工商银行
百度百科-中国农业银行
百度百科-中国建设银行
Do you like to open a current account? 你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
A deposit or current account? 定期还是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money. 请告诉我你想存何种户头?
There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings. 支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars. 我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
Five yuan is the minimum original deposit. 最低起存款额是5元。
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars. 你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
Even one yuan is all right. 甚至一元也可以起存。
Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it. 这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
I should like to open a current account. 我想开一个活期存款帐户。
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill. 我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account. 我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。
I have a checking account here. 我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。
I think I'd like a deposit account. 我想要开个定期存款帐户。
Can I open a current account here? 我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?
I want to open a deposit account with you. 我要开个储蓄帐户。
I'd like to open a deposit account with you. 我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account? 请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account. 请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit? 100元作最低存款额够吗?
I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account. 我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。
Could you tell me how to operate this account? 请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?
Is there any minimum for the first deposit? 第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
How much does each account cost? 每个帐户要花多少钱? Useful Phrases
current deposit, current account 活期存款 fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款 fixed deposit by installments 零存整取 joint account 联名存款帐户 to open an account 开户头
银行英语口语-存款
How much do you want to deposit with us? 你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account? 你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis? 你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account? 你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping. 我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit? 请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account. 我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account. 我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account. 我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck. 我想存入我的工资支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here. 我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque? 请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I'd like to cash this money order. 我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit. 我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques? 请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost? 请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw? 如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check. 如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check. 请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan. 我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque. 请背签这张支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase. 旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open". 这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars. 你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
Useful Words and Phrases
account number 帐目编号 depositor 存户 pay-in slip 存款单 a deposit form 存款单 a banding machine 自动存取机 to deposit 存款 deposit receipt 存款收据 private deposits 私人存款 certificate of deposit 存单 deposit book, passbook 存折 credit card 信用卡 principal 本金 overdraft, overdraw 透支 to counter sign 双签 to endorse 背书 endorser 背书人 to cash 兑现 to honor a cheque 兑付 to dishonor a cheque 拒付 to suspend payment 止付 cheque,check 支票 cheque book 支票本 order cheque 记名支票 bearer cheque 不记名支票 crossed cheque 横线支票 blank cheque 空白支票 rubber cheque 空头支票 cheque stub, counterfoil 票根 cash cheque 现金支票 traveler's cheque 旅行支票 cheque for transfer 转帐支票 outstanding cheque 未付支票 canceled cheque 已付支票 forged cheque 伪支票 Bandar's note 庄票,银票
银行英语口语-取款、结余
I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin. 我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account. 我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。
I want to close my account with you. 我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit. 我想从这份信用证上提款100元。
May I draw money against the letter of credit here? 我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?
Could you tell me my balance? 能否把存款结余金额告诉我?
Please let me know my balance. 请告诉我结余金额。
I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods. 我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。
Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan. 你在本行的结余是300元。
Your deposit is exhausted. 你的存款支净了。
Your letter of credit is used up. 你的信用证用完了。
Please tell me how you wish to draw your money. 请告诉我你希望怎样支款。
Fill our a withdrawal form, please. 请填写取款单。
The letter of credit is exhausted. 信用证上的款子已提清。
The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip. 六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。
Useful Words and Phrases
to close an account, to clear an account 结清 to draw money 取款 drawing-out slip 取款单 the number slip 号码牌 a withdrawal form 取款单 to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式两份填这张收据 teller, cashier 出纳员
银行英语口语-兑换货币
Please tell me how much you want to change. 请告诉我你要换多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen? 你要把多少汇款换成日圆?
What kind of currency do you want? 要哪种货币?
What's it you wish to change? 你有什么要换的?
What kind of currency do you want to change? 要换哪种货币?
In what denominations? 要什么面值的?
Please tell me what note you want. 请告诉我要什么钞票。
Will seven tens be all right? 7张10元的可以吗?
Is it in traveler's cheques? 换旅行支票吗?
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you. 我想知道如何付钱给你。
How would you like it? 你要什么面额的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address? 请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?
Can you change me some money, please? 能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders. 这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change. 请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers? 劳驾给我6便士的铜币。
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me. 我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。
Could you change these French francs for me? 能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs? 能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars. 我想把全部汇款换成美圆。
I'd like some coins for this note. 我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note. 我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。
Five twenties and ten singles, please. 请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques. 我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each. 我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。
In fives, please. 请给我5元票面的。
Could you give me some small notes? 给我一些小票好吗?
Useful Words and Phrases
currency, money 货币 money changing 兑换货币 an exchange form 兑换单 bank note 钞票 note of large denomination 大票 note of small denomination 小票 small change 零钱 subsidiary money 辅币 nickel piece 镍币 plastic currency notes 塑料钞票 convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币
银行英语口语-储蓄存款利息
What's the interest rate for the savings account? 储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account? 这种存款付给利息吗?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is. 请告诉我年利率是多少。
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. 目前每年的利率是1%。
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money. 这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。
The account carries interest of 4%. 该存款有4%的利息。
The interest is added to your account every year. 每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%. 储蓄存款的利率是4%。
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%. (年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
Useful Words and Phrases
interest rate 利率 simple interest 单利 compound interest 复利 legal interest 法定利息 prime rate 优待利率 payable interest 应付利息 lending rate 贷款利率 usury 高利贷 the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率
银行英语口语-外汇率
Tell me the current rate for RMB, please. 请告诉我人民币的现价。
What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today? 你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少?
What's the dollar going for today? 美圆今天的售价是多少?
Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars. 我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。
It's 200 French francs at today's selling rate. 今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。
The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars. 美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付460元。
Useful Phrases
buying rate 买进价格 selling rate 卖出价格 And how much will it be in Japanese currency? 换成日本币是多少?
How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen? 300日圆可兑换多少钱?
I'd like to know the exchange rate for German marks. 我想知道德国马克的兑换率。
What rate are you giving? 你们提供的兑换率是多少?
What's the exchange rate today? 今天的兑换率是多少?
Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars. 请告诉我这些美圆可以兑换多少钱。
Please tell me the current rate for sterling. 请告诉我英国货币的现行兑换率。
If you'll wait a moment, I'll find out the rates of exchange. 请等一会儿,我查一下兑换率。
Please wait a moment. I'll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and RMB. 请等一会儿,我查一下美圆对人民币的兑换率。
It's 470 yuan for 100 dollars. 100美圆可兑470元。
The exchange rate today is 200 yen to the pound. 今天的兑换率是一英镑可兑200日圆。
The rate for traveler's cheques is 300 yuan against 100 dollars. 旅行支票的兑换率是100美圆兑300元。
These dollars are worth 1,000 yuan. 这些美圆可换1000元。
Useful Phrases
exchange table, conversion table 汇兑换算表 foreign exchange 外汇 exchange rate 外汇率 conversion rate 折合率 foreign exchange restriction 外汇限额 foreign exchange quotations 外汇行情 to check the rate for sb. 查牌价
免责声明:本平台仅供信息发布交流之途,请谨慎判断信息真伪。如遇虚假诈骗信息,请立即举报
举报