分享好友 天南地北首页 网站导航

电影经典台词,英文的话最好是原文

网友发布 2023-05-26 13:55 · 头闻号影视娱乐

“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”

译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。” 亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti'

曾经有人想调查我。我就就着一些蚕豆和好酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了.

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

以上出自《阿甘正传》

1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。)

2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!)

3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)

这三条出自《肖申克的救赎》

1、I guess it comes down a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.

我想只有一个简单的选择,要么忙着活,要么忙着死。

2、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it.

如果你有梦想的话,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人总是想告诉你,你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。

3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一颗是什么滋味。

4、Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.

当你挽救了一条生命,就等于挽救了全世界。

5、 People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

人民不应该害怕他们的政府。政府应该害怕他们的人民。

6、Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path is was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard.

如今我走到人生的十字路口,我知道哪条路是对的。毫不意外,我就是知道。但我从不走,为什么?因为太他妈苦了!

7、Benjamin,we're meant to lose the people we love.How else would we know how important they are to us?

本杰明,我们命中注定要失去所爱之人。不然我们怎么知道,他们在我们生命中有多重要?

免责声明:本平台仅供信息发布交流之途,请谨慎判断信息真伪。如遇虚假诈骗信息,请立即举报

举报
反对 0
打赏 0
更多相关文章

收藏

点赞